I really enjoy long weekends. Especially when they involve holidays that include stuffing your face with stuffing. *Random thought — why is there no restaurant establishment and/or chain named “That’s the Stuff” where all kinds and variations of stuffing are served, 24/7?
It was a very relaxing (yet busy) weekend filled with family and friends that never cease to amaze me. Let’s recap this bullet point style, yo!
- Wednesday – XYZ, Luxe, Dragonfly, Speakeasy, Touch and Bier Markt. And that’s how you spend Black Out Hump Day, y’all.
- Thursday – Turkey with the Ski’s, wine with the Zones and beers with neighbors at Market Garden Brewery.
- Friday – A little dash of Black Friday shopping. Two pairs of Chucks at Famous Footwear – score!
- Saturday – Initiate Christmas 2011 in the pad, XYZ dinner, Battery Park Wine Bar shenanigans and a Market Garden Brewery finish.
- Sunday – Brunch with Ski’s and some more tree trimming.
Hopefully your holiday weekend was a cornucopia of awesomeness. If not, then make sure you party rock it out this Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa.