spring has started out pretty rocky. and from the looks of it, more rain is on the way this week. but after basking in the sun at cropicana this past weekend, we all know summer is coming. and what does that mean? patio party time, of course!
it’s natural that we clevelanders want to spend every waking hour outdoors from the months of may through october. and we all want that perfect place to lounge with our bff’s while we nosh and slosh.
if you are looking for some high-grade quality patios, try out some of these lovely options…
- Luxe - sustainably chic, nice shrubs, gnocchi
- Reddstone - mature trees, ample seating, hip crowd
- Washington Place Bistro & Inn - quaint, lush, romantic
- Stone Mad - 100% stone, bubbling waterfall, oversized fireplace
- Zinc Bistro – urban oasis, comfortable seating, prime downtown location
- Taphouse – hops plants, amazing menu, trendy Tremont locale